Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jeff's 28th Birthday

Jeff turned 28 back in September. To celebrate I made a yummy dinner and pie that he requested. We had a few friends come over and he blew out his candles.
A few days before his birthday I let him go pick out a brand new surf board!!

And on his birthday I surprised him with a Go Pro camera! This is a really cool camera that he attaches to his surf board so he can take videos of himself.

Here are some of the pictures we got from his Go Pro:


Pretty cool, huh?? Jeff loves watching himself in the videos over and over again. He thinks he really is a Pro Surfer now. I am excited because I actually can watch him surf and I don't have to go to the beach in the winter at 5:00am.

Overall, Jeff had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment