Last week Jeff had spring break. He continued to study hard all week leaving us more time to spend together on the weekend. It was so nice to have a whole weekend together doing such fun things!
- Jeff and his brothers were supposed to go surfing Friday morning. Plans were changed when there was a tsunami warning and beaches were closed.
- After being bummed about not going surfing, Jeff's brother got a phone call offering him two free tickets to go to a luncheon with the LA Galaxy soccer team. Suddenly Jeff was giddy again.
- I drove down to Seal Beach around 1:30 where Angie (Johnny's wife) and I waited for the boys to get back from their lunch with the team.
- We all went to the beach to have a picnic.
- Went back to Johnny and Angie's.
- Angie and I went to her friend's house for girls night and a dinner party.
- Jeff and I decided to spend the night so that the boys could try surfing Saturday morning.
- Saturday morning their surf wishes were granted.
- Angie, Ellie, Paige and I headed to the animal shelter to look at the dogs. Ellie and Paige's dog wishes were not granted.
- Got home Saturday afternoon. Jeff went to school for a few hours. I relaxed.
- I'm surprised with a new skirt in the mail from my mom!
- Jeff and I went to dinner, got some ice cream and watched a movie together.
- Sunday morning, we were late for church thanks to the time change and my alarm not going off. WOOPS.
- Got there just in time for my new calling: NURSERY. (I actually think I am going to like it despite what I have heard from others)
- Sunday night, dinner with our friends Mike and Lindsey and their cute girls Lily and Sophie.
It was such a nice weekend with family, friends, and each other. Now back to law school's slave and babysitting an 83 year old we go!
Is it summer yet?